- have great organisational and interpersonal skills
- have experience of giving social welfare advice or similar (in either a paid or unpaid capacity)
- have great communication skills
- have an awareness and understanding of issues affecting d/Deaf and hard of hearing people
- have experience of networking and representing the d/Deaf community
Then you may be the person we are looking for!
- This is a part time position: 34 hours per week
- Salary - £23,088.00 - £26, 109 (pro rata), depending on experience
Closing date for applications: 27th January 2021 at 11.59pm
Interview – Monday 1st February 2021
How to apply: Please download the attached application pack:
Job Description & Person Specification
Please email the complete form to Hazel Saunders, email@example.com
We welcome applications from suitably experienced individuals irrespective of racial origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, gender, religion or disability.
27 January 2021
How to apply