Deaf/Blind VI Service
visionPLUS offer similar services to deafPLUS except that the service is tailored to the needs of people facing sight loss.
Bath is contracted through Virgin Care to provide our service (Virgin Care provide Health and Social Care in Bath and North East Somerset).
We offer a range of services and our service provided is tailored to our individual client. Some of the services we provide are:
- Information about living with sight loss, eye conditions and sight loss.
- General Advice with regards to coping with sight loss
- Advocacy: support with difficult issues
- Benefits Advice: including form filling, attendance at medical assessments, dealing with reconsiderations and appeals and attendance at Tribunals
- Equipment: including funded or partly funded equipment such as mobility canes, lighting talking clocks etc.
visionPlus sign post to relevant health services and social/rehabilitation services.