Mobile Advisory Service (MAS)
Our MAS bus provides a wide range of information on all aspects of hearing loss and has a demonstration of equipment such as amplified telephones, TV listeners, alarm clocks with a vibrating pad and many more. It goes to many venues in Hampshire every month.
Contact us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment and Training Support
- Workshops for CV preparation, job interview practice, leadership, communication, entrepreneurship and a few more.
- Advice for anything related to career or employment, such as your rights in the workplace
- Support in searching new employment, preparing for a job interview or planning a new career
Advice and Advocacy
- Advice and advocacy service either at deafPLUS office or at home
- Assistance for people to make their benefit claims
Please contact us for an appointment
- deafPLUS secures Big Lottery funding to expand and improve National Advice Service9th January 2019 - 12:19 pm
deafPLUS, the National charity supporting deaf people and people living with a hearing loss, has announced that deafPLUS’ Advice Line has secured Big Lottery funding. The funding will enable the charity to realise ambitious plans for national expansion and development, with its award-winning British Sign Language (BSL) Advice Line extending its reach to support deaf […]