Mobile Advisory Service (MAS)
Our MAS bus provides a wide range of information on all aspects of hearing loss and has a demonstration of equipment such as amplified telephones, TV listeners, alarm clocks with a vibrating pad and many more. It goes to many venues in Hampshire every month.
Contact us for more information on email@example.com
Employment and Training Support
- Workshops for CV preparation, job interview practice, leadership, communication, entrepreneurship and a few more.
- Advice for anything related to career or employment, such as your rights in the workplace
- Support in searching new employment, preparing for a job interview or planning a new career
Advice and Advocacy
- Advice and advocacy service either at deafPLUS office or at home
- Assistance for people to make their benefit claims
Please contact us for an appointment
- Information & Advice Officer (Hearing Loss) – Tower Hamlets5th June 2018 - 5:00 pm
deafPLUS – Information & Advice Officer (Hearing Loss) – Tower Hamlets deafPLUS is a registered medium-sized charity and company limited by guarantee working to encourage integration and equality between deaf and hearing people in all areas of life. We provide a range of services from Advocacy to Employment, equipment to information and advice across 7 centres […]