Mobile Advisory Service (MAS)
Our MAS bus provides a wide range of information on all aspects of hearing loss and has a demonstration of equipment such as amplified telephones, TV listeners, alarm clocks with a vibrating pad and many more. It goes to many venues in Hampshire every month.
Contact us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment and Training Support
- Workshops for CV preparation, job interview practice, leadership, communication, entrepreneurship and a few more.
- Advice for anything related to career or employment, such as your rights in the workplace
- Support in searching new employment, preparing for a job interview or planning a new career
Advice and Advocacy
- Advice and advocacy service either at deafPLUS office or at home
- Assistance for people to make their benefit claims
Please contact us for an appointment
- Deaf+Wellbeing Officer (Maternity Cover)23rd October 2018 - 2:51 pm
deafPLUS are seeking an individual with great organisational and interpersonal skills to take on this exciting role, based in Whitechapel, to manage and deliver the following services to clients. The main projects include: To provide health & wellbeing activities to contribute to the overall wellbeing of clients in Tower Hamlets To raise awareness […]