Mobile Advisory Service (MAS)
Our MAS bus provides a wide range of information on all aspects of hearing loss and has a demonstration of equipment such as amplified telephones, TV listeners, alarm clocks with a vibrating pad and many more. It goes to many venues in Hampshire every month.
Contact us for more information on email@example.com
Employment and Training Support
- Workshops for CV preparation, job interview practice, leadership, communication, entrepreneurship and a few more.
- Advice for anything related to career or employment, such as your rights in the workplace
- Support in searching new employment, preparing for a job interview or planning a new career
Advice and Advocacy
- Advice and advocacy service either at deafPLUS office or at home
- Assistance for people to make their benefit claims
Please contact us for an appointment
- Finance Admin Officer – Vacancy (7 hours per week)28th April 2017 - 3:08 pm
deafPLUS is looking for an enthusiastic, well organised and methodical individual with good clerical experience who can check and organise financial information for passing on to our outsourced finance operation, respond to enquiries by email, and carry out data entry. Interested? Please see the attached details. If you think you are the ideal candidate, send your to firstname.lastname@example.org […]