Mobile Advisory Service (MAS)
Our MAS bus provides a wide range of information on all aspects of hearing loss and has a demonstration of equipment such as amplified telephones, TV listeners, alarm clocks with a vibrating pad and many more. It goes to many venues in Hampshire every month.
Contact us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment and Training Support
- Workshops for CV preparation, job interview practice, leadership, communication, entrepreneurship and a few more.
- Advice for anything related to career or employment, such as your rights in the workplace
- Support in searching new employment, preparing for a job interview or planning a new career
Advice and Advocacy
- Advice and advocacy service either at deafPLUS office or at home
- Assistance for people to make their benefit claims
Please contact us for an appointment
- Information and advice caseworker for People with Hearing Loss (Maternity Cover)16th July 2018 - 11:00 am
Job Advert HAS Caseworker – Maternity Cover (Hearing Loss) Job Title: Information and advice caseworker for People with Hearing Loss Location: Hackney Line Manager: HAS Advice Services Manager Terms and Conditions: This is a part time position 25 hours per week Contract from 15th August 2018 until […]