Mobile Advisory Service (MAS)
Our MAS bus provides a wide range of information on all aspects of hearing loss and has a demonstration of equipment such as amplified telephones, TV listeners, alarm clocks with a vibrating pad and many more. It goes to many venues in Hampshire every month.
Contact us for more information on email@example.com
Employment and Training Support
- Workshops for CV preparation, job interview practice, leadership, communication, entrepreneurship and a few more.
- Advice for anything related to career or employment, such as your rights in the workplace
- Support in searching new employment, preparing for a job interview or planning a new career
Advice and Advocacy
- Advice and advocacy service either at deafPLUS office or at home
- Assistance for people to make their benefit claims
Please contact us for an appointment
- Personal Assistants (PAs) – Hampshire23rd October 2017 - 3:47 pm
Personal Assistants (PAs) As part of the YOUchoose consortium lead by Action Deafness, deafPLUS are pleased to join as a partner to deliver a high quality PA Community Support Service in the Hampshire Area including Southampton, Portsmouth and Isle of Wight. The aim of deafPLUS’ PA Community Support Service is to ensure independence amongst our […]