Mobile Advisory Service (MAS)
Our MAS bus provides a wide range of information on all aspects of hearing loss and has a demonstration of equipment such as amplified telephones, TV listeners, alarm clocks with a vibrating pad and many more. It goes to many venues in Hampshire every month.
Contact us for more information on email@example.com
Employment and Training Support
- Workshops for CV preparation, job interview practice, leadership, communication, entrepreneurship and a few more.
- Advice for anything related to career or employment, such as your rights in the workplace
- Support in searching new employment, preparing for a job interview or planning a new career
Advice and Advocacy
- Advice and advocacy service either at deafPLUS office or at home
- Assistance for people to make their benefit claims
Please contact us for an appointment
- Fundraising Manager vacancy27th June 2017 - 5:02 pm
Fundraising Manager An exciting opportunity has arisen to become deafPLUS’ Fundraising Manager. A full-time position that will take the lead on implementing deafPLUS’ fundraising initiatives (Trusts, Corporate, Legacies & Community) and fundraising strategy. Key responsibilities include; Managing and leading the identification of, and approaches to, trusts, foundations and companies, Community and event fundraising, implementing our […]