deafPLUS are now members of the YOUchoose consortium, lead by Action Deafness, which aims to provide high quality personalised one-to-one support to D/deaf, hard of hearing and deafblind people via the provision of PAs.
YOUchoose is a consortium of partner agencies from around the UK:
- Action Deafness
- Manchester Deaf Centre
- Deaf Smart
- Gloucester Deaf Assocation
- and deafPLUS
Under the YOUchoose brand, deafPLUS are delighted to deliver a PA Community Support Service in London and Hampshire.
- deafPLUS’ PA Community Support Service helps clients stay independent or become independent
- Clients can decide which PA they want, where they want to meet them and for how long.
- Clients set their goals and PAs work to make sure the goals are achieved. This can include becoming fitter or managing bills.
- We believe every client is important
- We believe every client is different
- We ensure that our staff respect the languages, cultures, beliefs and aspirations of our clients.
How to make a referral or request more information:
deafPLUS’ PA Community Support services can be commissioned via Adult Social Care Services, through Direct Payments/Individual Budgets or by private funding.
Please complete the online referral form by clicking here: http://youchoosesupport.org.uk/referral-form/