deafPLUS are looking for an enthusiastic, well organised and methodical individual with good admin experience – preferably with relevant finance experience – who can check and organise financial information as well as respond to enquiries by email, and run financial reports and carry out data entry.
Experience of accountancy software such as Quickbooks (which we use) is desirable.
Terms and Conditions:
· This is a full position: 37 hours per week
· Salary Scale 3: Point 517 – £19,761.21
· 25 days Annual Leave 8 day Bank Holidays
1. Filing and maintaining paperwork in the correct files.
2. Responding to emails (Microsoft Outlook).
3. Check purchase invoices, including authorisation and coding, in readiness for a payment run.
4. Scanning and email documentation to our external finance team.
5. Enter all invoices onto Quickbooks purchase ledger.
6. Raising invoices
7. Check Expenses are coded signed authorised.
8. Liaise with outsourced accountants and ensure prompt action is maintained.
9. Ensure deadlines and payments dates are met.
10. Generating Reports
11. Preparing and sending remittance advice
12. Enter Petty Cash Transactions
13. Reconcile Banking
The postholder will be based at our National Centre, in Whitechapel, London.
CVs and a covering letter outlining how you meet the above requirements to be sent to Gary Williams, CEO, on email@example.com by Monday 4th September 5pm. For an informal chat, please call Gary on 020 7790 6147 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome applications from suitably experienced individuals irrespective of racial origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy maternity, gender, religion or disability