deafPLUS Ealing Centre Manager
deafPLUS is a registered medium-sized charity and company limited by guarantee working to encourage integration and equality between deaf and hearing people in all areas of life. We provide a range of services from Advocacy to Employment, equipment to information and advice across 7 centres around the UK.
deafPLUS are seeking a Centre manger to manage our Ealing centre, line managing 4 members of staff and managing 2 current projects. The successful applicant will also be the senior caseworker, providing advice, guidance, casework, signposting and customer representation to adult Ealing residents. We work in partnership with Ealing Mencap, Age UK, Mind and ECIL (ESAS).
ESAS supports individuals with:
• with sensory impairments including people who are both blind and deaf (This can include older people, people who are socially isolated and people who cannot speak English as a first language.)
• whose disabilities limit their physical mobility
• with learning disabilities
• with autism
• with organic and functional mental health problem
• with substance misuse issues
• Carers of the individuals listed above
• Who have other needs/complex issues that require signposting and support to access other appropriate provision
Working hours: 37 hours per week (this is a fixed term contract to March 2019 – with possible extension for 3 years depending on funding being secured).
Salary – salary point – 528-530 – £26167.73 – £28669.11
Place of work: Lido Centre, 63 Mattock Lane, Ealing, London, W13 9LA. Some travel will be expected and Home visits will be carried out in exceptional circumstances.
Deadline for application is Sunday 15th July 2018 by midnight
Interviews will take place on the week commencing 16th July.
For further details please contact: Will Davidson, firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome applications from suitably experienced individuals irrespective of
racial origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy & maternity, gender, religion or disability.