HAS Caseworker – Maternity Cover (Hearing Loss)
Job Title: Information and advice caseworker for People with Hearing Loss
Line Manager: HAS Advice Services Manager
Hackney Advice Service
Information and advice caseworker for People with Hearing Loss– Maternity Cover
Hackney Advice Service provides support to people with a hearing loss, enabling them to understand their rights and responsibilities, access what they are entitled to, manage and resolve their problems and build their independence.
- have great organisational and interpersonal skills
- have experience of giving social welfare advice
- have great communication skill
- have an awareness and understanding of hearing loss issues pertaining to hard of hearing people
Then you are the person we are looking for.
- This is a part time position 25 hours per week
- Salary -£21,523.11 – 24,922.58 (pro rata) depending on experience
- Contract initially until 31st March 2019.
Deadline for applications is midnight Sunday 16th September
Please contact Hazel Saunders, Hackney Advice Service Manager for further information and an application pack – firstname.lastname@example.org,
For further details please contact: Hazel Saunders, email@example.com